The ISN Soldier Design Competition started its thirteenth season in September 2016, when a new crop of challenge categories was announced at both MIT and USMA, and will finish with a Finals event at MIT in the spring of 2017.
- The SDC14 Challenge Thrust Areas are:
If you would like to participate in the Soldier Design Competition, and already have an idea of what you would like to invent, feel free to use the online registration form or contact the SDC Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, use the links below.
If you would like to participate in the Soldier Design Competition, and already have an idea of what you would like to invent, feel free to use the online registration form. An SDC leader will be in touch with you soon! More
SDC14 Team Registration
Please complete as much of this form as you can to register your team's entry into the MIT Soldier Design Competition.
Note: We need an email address in the Team Leader block for the email to go through.
MIT Related Links
- MIT Hobby Shop
- MIT Central Machine Shop
- MIT Technology Licensing Office
- MIT Office of the General Counsel - Research and Intellectual Property
U.S. Army Related Links
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Army Natick Soldier Systems Center (NSSC)
- U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development & Engineering Center (NSRDEC)